Added Cybersecurity Assets, New Technology Partnerships and Product Innovation Drives Company Momentum as Businesses Elicit Security Expertise Support to Confront Evolving Threats and Cybercrime
SAN FRANCISCO – March 5, 2019 – RSA Conference – Trustwave today announced continued momentum coming off the heels of Singtel’s integration of cybersecurity resources, technologies and capabilities of Singtel, Optus, Trustwave and NCS into a single global corporate identity under the Trustwave brand. This momentum runs parallel to a growing market opportunity as demand for advanced security solutions and managed security services surge as businesses worldwide struggle to contend with new cyberthreats.
“Trustwave is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to continue its ascent and leadership role in cybersecurity and managed security services,” said Arthur Wong, chief executive officer at Trustwave. “Through organic development, strategic acquisition, partnerships with technology leaders and the addition of some of today’s brightest minds in security into our ranks, we have built an organization with razor sharp focus on helping organizations solve their greatest information security challenges.”
As part of its continued momentum, Trustwave has achieved several recent milestones, including:
- New managed security services -- Trustwave bolstered its Managed Detection and Response (MDR) for Endpoints service and capabilities by forging an alliance with Cybereason. The collaboration adds artificial intelligence powered data analytics and built-in forensic abilities to correlate data behavior with potential threats. Additionally, Trustwave now offers managed support for Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls, Traps™, GlobalProtect cloud services and Cortex XDR, a new cross-environment detection and response platform.
- Expanded cybersecurity consulting services -- Through the recent acquisition of Hivint, a renowned cybersecurity consultancy, Trustwave has integrated Hivint’s personnel expertise, advisory, and professional services covering technical, governance, risk and compliance into its security offerings in Australia and throughout Asia Pacific. Trustwave has also added to the Trustwave SpiderLabs Red Team backed by the latest threat intelligence. Red teaming helps organizations identify and resolve critical security gaps through real-world attack simulations and cyber range exercises applying techniques of the threat actors seeking access to organizations’ data.
- First-to-market security technologies -- Trustwave announced the latest iteration of Trustwave Secure Email Gateway, an email security platform that offers organizations a comprehensive solution for combating email-borne threats and managing policy compliance. The new version is the industry’s first to decrypt, scan, and repackage Microsoft Azure Rights Management content safeguarding organizations from potential security blind spots. Trustwave also unveiled a new version of Trustwave DbProtect, an advanced platform for securing relational databases and big data stores on premises or in the cloud.
- Trustwave SpiderLabs growth -- Trustwave SpiderLabs has added to its global force of elite security specialists comprised of threat hunters, incident responders, digital forensic investigators and security researchers. This team supports an organization’s internal security program by detecting and eliminating advance threats, identifying vulnerabilities and assisting corporate strategies through proactive testing. Trustwave has enhanced Trustwave Managed Security Testing, a subscription-based service that helps organizations scheduling ethical hacking exercises and penetration tests as needed.
- Cybersecurity training and continued education -- Trustwave has expanded its cybersecurity training and education curriculums, addressing hurdles organizations face to help improve practices for protecting data and ensuring proper access rights to resources internally. Trustwave Cyber Awareness Training is offered on-premises or remotely and conducted by Trustwave SpiderLabs instructors who are regarded as leading experts in their respective fields.
Industry Recognition Demonstrates Trustwave Momentum and Leadership
Trustwave has received global recognition and notable accolades from several leading industry analyst firms.
Gartner, Inc., a leading information and technology and advisory company, placed Trustwave in the Leaders quadrant in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Services, Worldwide.i
International Data Corporation (IDC) named Trustwave a Leader in the IDC MarketScape U.S. Incident Readiness, Response, and Resiliency Services 2018 Vendor Assessment - Beyond the Big 5 Consultancies.ii
Most recently, Frost & Sullivan presented Trustwave with the prestigious 2018 Singapore and Southeast Asia Managed Security Service Provider of the Year award.
Trustwave at the RSA Conference
Trustwave is exhibiting at the 2019 RSA Conference at booth 5565 located in the North Expo of the Moscone Center in San Francisco. Trustwave company leadership and prominent security experts are on hand presenting on the latest cybersecurity threats, demonstrating technologies and services and discussing recent strategic partnerships. For more information on Trustwave’s RSA Conference activities please visit https://www.trustwave.com/en-us/rsa-2019/.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.