CHICAGO (July 19, 2010) -Trustwave, a leading Certification Authority (CA) and top 10 global issuer of SSL certificates and online identities, has released its SSL Control Center version 2.0, which facilitates the purchase, renewal and management of digital certificates. The SSL Control Center 2.0 provides powerful industry-leading tools and functionality making certificate management more cost-effective for enterprises and more profitable for hosting providers and other resellers of Trustwave SSL certificates.
Trustwave's new SSL Control Center offers enterprise-class features, rich management tools and products with easy-to-understand pricing options. The platform contains more than 40 new features, many of which are designed to make it easier for partners to integrate, report and manage the digital certificate lifecycle and, therefore, more profitable at selling Trustwave identity and compliance solutions. The Trustwave SSL Control Center 2.0 offers the most comprehensive SSL partner platform and enterprise certificate management portal in the industry.
New features of this release include:
- Powerful Partner Management Portal: Provides easy-to-use, role-based access for management of pricing, orders, refunds and products offered by the partner. Also provides enhanced reporting and notification.
- Trustwave QuickCart®: A simple, one-click enabled, Partner-branded shopping cart for Trustwave resellers complete with up-sell management and tailored towards SSL e-commerce to make it easy for customers to purchase. The Trustwave-hosted shopping cart reduces the partner's PCI DSS compliance scope and reduces partner credit card transaction fees.
- Broad Solution Portfolio: Partners can sell from Trustwave's full suite of solutions, including Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificates, code signing products, secure email products and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance solutions using all the same tools, from a single source.
- Customized Integration: For those partners that want to use their own highly tuned e-commerce sites, the Trustwave Application Programming Interface (API) allows partners to purchase from the full Trustwave product suite and quickly integrate with any ordering system in any language.
- Hosting Provider Integration - The Trustwave SSL Control Center version 2.0 also features integrated plug-ins that work with leading hosting providers' software platforms.
"The new Trustwave SSL Control Center 2.0 platform provides Hosting.com with the ability to quickly release much needed, easy-to-use security products to our customers and resellers," says Brian Raboin, vice president of operations for Hosting.com. "Trustwave's work to develop the Control Center not only differentiates Trustwave from their competitors in the marketplace, it allows Hosting.com and our partners to better serve our growing enterprise client bases with the most cost-effective SSL solutions available."
"Trustwave's enhanced SSL Control Center is a result of working closely with many partners and customers to create a platform that provides the value of Trustwave's broad solution suite, simplified certificate management and higher partner margins in an easy-to-integrate manner that is unmatched by other CAs in the industry," says Robert J. McCullen, chairman and CEO of Trustwave. "Partners, enterprises and retail customers will quickly realize the value of our revolutionary SSL Control Center."About Trustwave
Trustwave is a leading provider of on-demand and subscription-based information security and payment card industry compliance management solutions to businesses and government entities throughout the world. For organizations faced with today's challenging data security and compliance environment, Trustwave provides a unique approach with comprehensive solutions that include its flagship TrustKeeper® compliance management software and other proprietary security solutions including SIEM , WAF , EV SSL certificates and secure digital certificates . Trustwave has helped hundreds of thousands of organizations-ranging from Fortune 500 businesses and large financial institutions to small and medium-sized retailers-manage compliance and secure their network infrastructures, data communications and critical information assets. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit https://www.trustwave.com .