CHICAGO - November 24, 2014 - Trustwave today announced the company was named a Leader in the latest Forrester Research, Inc. evaluation of managed security services providers. The report, "The Forrester Wave™: Managed Security Services: North America, Q4 2014," identifies the "most significant vendors in the North American market that security and risk professionals can turn to for solving some of their most important security challenges."
"Businesses use Trustwave Managed Security Services to face critical security concerns like advanced malware and data breaches when they need additional capabilities to better manage their security operations," said Robert J. McCullen, chairman and chief executive officer at Trustwave. "We believe this recognition from Forrester demonstrates that our continued investment in our cloud- and managed-services capabilities and the expansion of our high-value managed services-augmented by our team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers-is the right combination for global enterprises, distributed brands and small- and medium-sized businesses."
In the report, Forrester notes that Leaders such as Trustwave demonstrated a variety of strengths in their service portfolios: effective portals, good client and revenue growth, and a focus on customer service. It also says that "Leaders invest heavily in their security offerings to make sure they remain competitive and advance in the marketplace."
Additional highlights from the report:
- Trustwave "continues to prove that it's a Leader in the MSSP marketplace."
- Trustwave was one of only four providers evaluated able to "describe how they helped clients reduce costs, improve revenue, financially manage risk, and protect their customers' data."
- Trustwave "customers were very positive and praised the company's responsiveness."
- Trustwave received the highest scores possible for services delivery capability, service-level agreements (SLAs), continuous monitoring capability, 2013 North American clients, as well as client and revenue growth for 2013.
- The Trustwave "SpiderLabs threat intelligence research team provides excellent threat intelligence, and the company's SLA adherence is impressive."
Forrester included 13 vendors in the assessment. The firm selected vendors to participate based on their ability to demonstrate a complete suite of managed security services, a strong MSSP presence in North America, significant interest in Forrester customers, redundant and resilient security operations centers (SOCs), substantial MSSP revenues, a critical mass of dedicated SOC analysts and engineers, and more.
To download a complimentary copy of the report, visit: https://www2.trustwave.com/leader-in-managed-security-services-2014-forrester.html.
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. More than 2.7 million businesses are enrolled in the Trustwave TrustKeeper® cloud platform, through which Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective data protection, risk management and threat intelligence. Trustwave is a privately held company, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.