Trustwave was honored during Cyber Defense Magazine in the 11th Annual Global InfoSec Awards at the 2023 RSA Conference, taking home accolades for Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Service Providers and was named the Market Leader in Penetration Testing.
"Trustwave is honored to kick off RSAC with two accolades recognizing our MDR and penetration testing offerings in the Global InfoSec Awards," said Trustwave CEO Eric Harmon. "Our unique combination of world-class SpiderLabs security talent and our market-leading Fusion security operations platform allow us to meet the strenuous security needs of global enterprises. These awards are further proof to our commitment of arming our clients with the ability to prevent, detect, and remediate critical threats and ultimately conduct their business securely."
The Global InfoSec Awards reward Trustwave’s security solutions demonstrating a forward-thinking approach to managing cyber risk and protecting against increasingly complex cyber threats.
"Trustwave embodies three major features we judges look for to become winners: understanding tomorrow's threats today, providing a cost-effective solution, and innovating in unexpected ways that can help mitigate cyber risk and get one step ahead of the next breach," said Gary S. Miliefsky, Publisher of Cyber Defense Magazine.
Trustwave Innovates MDR and Penetration Testing Offerings
In the past year, Trustwave revamped its MDR portfolio with two new solutions Trustwave MDR and Trustwave MDR Elite. Both offerings provide organizations across the globe with real-time 24x7 monitoring of their hybrid multi-cloud environments for active threats and anomalies, backed by an elite SpiderLabs team of global threat operators, threat hunters, and malware experts.
Clients also receive a free subscription to Trustwave Security Colony – our battle-tested resource specifically built for CISOs that includes hundreds of toolkits, guidelines, playbooks, and assessment capabilities developed from hundreds of cybersecurity consulting engagements worldwide.
Additionally, Trustwave rolled out its Enterprise Penetration Testing (EPT) offering in October to bolster its already powerful pen testing program. Trustwave designed EPT to meet the complex testing needs of large organizations with an extensive breadth and depth of vulnerability identification, the ability to deliver scaled programs of work, and extremely competitive pricing.
The Trustwave SpiderLabs team supports EPT clients with a mix of onshore, nearshore, and offshore pen testers, testing within a CREST-endorsed methodology, providing high-quality testing in a flexible and cost-effective manner. In addition, the EPT service is augmented with a local Technical Account Manager (TAM) who ensures clients receive the most value from their testing investment.
Continued Momentum of Industry Recognition and Honors
The Global InfoSec Awards are just the latest in a long line of accolades that Trustwave people and products have garnered over the last year.
Trustwave is all about its people, so let’s start with two who were singled out earlier this year.
Trustwave's David Broggy, Senior Solutions Architect, Implementation Services, joined a select few by being awarded Microsoft's Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Award. This honor is given annually by Microsoft to a select group of technology leaders worldwide who share a deep commitment to the community and have a willingness to help others. David is among 3,000 recipients of the award this year, representing 90 countries.
Bill Rucker, President of Trustwave Government Solutions, was tapped for three honors, the 2022 AFFIRM Executive Leadership Award for Industry, Enterprise Security Tech’s Cyber Top 10 Influencer, and MeriTalk named him the winner of the 2022 Cyber Defender Award.
The Association for Federal Information Resources Management (AFFIRM) presented the Executive Leadership Award for Industry for Bill’s superior leadership in business and technology within the government technology community, while Mertitalk singled him out as an individual industry who drives innovation, ensure our nation’s cyber security, and who have made significant contributions across cyber programs in Federal IT.
Trustwave was top of mind with Gartner being mentioned on four occasions:
- Gartner Names Trustwave in 2023 Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
- Trustwave Recognized in Gartner® 2022 Market Guide for Managed SIEM Services
- Trustwave Recognized in Gartner’s 2022 Market Guide for Managed Security Services
IDC singled out Trustwave three times over the last year:
- Trustwave Named a Major Player by IDC MarketScape: Asia Pacific Professional Security Services 2022 Vendor Assessment
- Trustwave Recognized as a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Asia/Pacific Managed Security Services
- Trustwave Recognized in the IDC MarketScape for Managed Cloud Security Services for the Multi-cloud Era
Frost & Sullivan also Honored Trustwave three times:
- Trustwave Named 2023 Company of the Year and Innovation Leader for Managed and Professional Security in the Americas by Frost & Sullivan
- Trustwave Named Innovation Leader in Frost & Sullivan’s Frost Radar Global Managed Detection and Response Market
- Singtel and Trustwave Earns Multiple 2022 Best Practices Awards
Finally, ISG Named Trustwave a Rising Star in 2022
- Trustwave Named Rising Star in 2022 ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant Report on Cybersecurity Solutions & Services
Trustwave received multiple nods for its solutions and services from both its partners and the media.
- Trustwave Achieves Microsoft Cloud Security Partner Accreditation Specializing in Threat Protection
- MDR Leader Trustwave Named to CRN’s Security 100 Category for 2023
- Trustwave Secures Fourth Gold Competency in the Microsoft Partner Network
- Trustwave Named to MSSP Alert's Top 250 MSSPs List for 2022